Blood Cancer Awareness Month
September is Blood Cancer Awareness Month and we need your help to raise awareness of acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
Join the collective voice advocating for patients with this devastating cancer, and join us in telling the world that AML is a cancer that can’t be ignored!
This September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month, Know AML is running an awareness and education activity, called Pinned My Poster. The activity aims to raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of AML globally to ensure a diagnosis is made as early as possible. Here are a few simple steps outlining how you can get involved with the Know AML Pinned My Poster activity.
Pinned My Poster
2. Place It
- Identify a possible location for your poster within your local community.
- When you have decided on the location of your poster, please ask permission and explain why you wish to place your poster. Know AML have developed an instruction guide to support you with this process. This can be downloaded on the materials section of the Know AML website.
- Using your mobile phone, take a photo of you with your poster.
3. Post it
- Post your photo and location on social media using: #PinnedMyPoster #KnowAML
- If you are not on social media, please send it to Know AML and we can
post and share your efforts!
Join our activity wall by simply posting your awareness efforts on social media with a photo and use the official hashtags: #PinnedMyPoster #KnowAML